Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Maps to Anywhere

   I particularly liked the Maps to Anywhere section of the book. The first section, How to Draw is very fascinating because the author wants to literally teach you how to  draw. It also talks a lot about art. When learning how to draw, you have to understand art itself. It then goes on to tell us about her family and who likes what type of art.
   With the Utopia story in this section, I found it interesting how the author got me to identify and understand the character. I understood that he was strictly a routine man so he didn't like doing things out of the ordinary. The way that the character described the things that he was talking about, I could tell that the author had very vivid thoughts and that he was very good at putting his thoughts down on paper. This character liked perfection and I think the the author conveyed that very nicely in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment